Welcome to my 2018 Reading Resolutions post.
As usual I will be participating in the Goodreads challenge, as I’ve done for a number of years.
I’m also joining in with the Beat the Backlist challenge again, as I enjoyed that in 2017 and managed to read a few titles from a TBR list that seems never-ending.
I’m also creating my list of Reading Resolutions again, which is a general list of reading hopes and goals for the coming year.
I’ll continue my monthly progress updates.
- To participate in reading events and readathons and keep my blog regularly updated with progress.
- To continue making an effort to give some attention to the books that I already own.
- To read a variety of genres, but to carry on indulging my love of fantasy/dystopia/post apocalypse stories.
- Maybe try another audio book.
- To continue my monthly update posts to record how I’m doing in keeping up with my challenges.
I want to read 20 books during the year
Possible Books to Read:
The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling (re-read)
Misery by Stephen King
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
The Girl in the Tower by Katherine Arden ?BL?
Artemis by Andy Weir
Into the Drowning Deep by Mira Grant
The Toymakers by Robert Dinsdale
The Wicked Cometh by Laura Carlin
My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Year One by Nora Roberts
Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
The Remnant by Charlie Fletcher
The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman