In 2017 I will be participating in the Goodreads challenge, as I’ve done that one for a number of years, although I’m setting a fairly modest target to start with. I’m also joining in with the challenge listed below, and creating a list of Reading Resolutions again.
This is just a general list of reading hopes and goals for the coming year.
I’ll continue my monthly progress updates.
- To participate in as many reading events and readathons as I can and keep my blog regularly updated with progress.
- To TRY and make a better effort to stop neglecting the books I already own.
- To read a variety of genres, but to carry on indulging my love of fantasy/dystopia/post apocalypse stories.
- Read a little more Non Fiction
- To give an audio book a try.
- To keep a monthly update post going to record how well I’m doing in keeping to my goals in terms of blogging and reading.
I want to read 20 books during the year
Possible Books to Read:
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
Thief’s Magic by Trudi Canavan
The Cuckoo’s Calling + rest of series by Robert Galbraith
The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher
Cell by Stephen King
Misery by Stephen King
Needful Things by Stephen King
Feed by Mira Grant
Feedback by Mira Grant
The Trees by Ali Smith
Golden Hill by Francis Spufford
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss